- Sacraments of the Church:
- Baptism-Baptism Classes takes place on Sundays at 9:15 am before the 10:30 am mass. There are four classes. The classes span a two month period and parents are expected to attend Sunday mass. The sacrament is scheduled after the completion of the classes. Please contact the office if you are interested.
- Reconciliation/Confession-as requested or before Mass.
- First Communion/ First Reconciliation-With our Religious Education Program we are asking our Families to gather on Sundays from 9:15 to 10:15 am for about four weeks over a two month period of time and attend mass at 10:30 am. These classes will be held quarterly. If you are interested please contact the office and schedule your time. The following videos will be part of these classes.
- A Child's First Penance: Joyful Reconciliation With Fr. Jim Deiters - YouTube
- First Communion - YouTube
- Gabriel Visits Mary - YouTube
- How Did the Nicene Creed Form? - YouTube
- Practice First Confession - YouTube
- The Apostles Creed-The Catholic Catechism - YouTube
- The sermon on the mount and the Lord's prayer - YouTube
- What is the Apostle's Creed? - YouTube
- The Ten Commandments - Ph?v=_Cg_qYvwNGQ5-06-07 - YouTube
- The Last Supper
- The Passover - YouTube
- We have an open communion table. It is God's table and so "all are welcome."
- Confirmation-The classes start in August or September and continue until about June when Bishop George travels out to celebrate the sacrament with us. The class takes place on Sunday morning from 9:15 am to 10:15 am followed by mass at 10:30 am. If you are interested in receiving the sacrament please contact the office. The minimum age to receive the sacrament is 12/13 years old. If you are interested please contact the office.
- Marriage-open to all
- Anointing of the Sick-Celebrated during the Sunday Mass on the fourth Sunday of the Month or by request.
- Ordination-open to men and women both married and single
- Quinceanera-on request
Registration Forms and Fees: Files to the right
Baptism, Confirmation, First Communion, Funerals, Weddings, Hall Rental.