- Sacraments of the Church:
- Baptism-contact the office for information
- Reconciliation/Confession-as requested or before Mass
- First Communion & Confirmation-With our Religious Education Program we are asking our Families to gather twice a month (see the bulletin for the schedule) at 9:15 am on Sunday. There will be break out times for those preparing for sacraments. These times together will be filled with song and some of the kids are working a dramatizing the scripture.
- We have an open communion table. It is God's table and so "all are welcome."
- Confirmation-Contact the office. Confirmations will take place during Easter Time by Bishop George.
- Marriage-open to all
- Anointing of the Sick-Celebrated during the Sunday Mass on the fourth Sunday of the Month
- Ordination-open to men and women both married and single
- Quinceanera-on request
|File Size:||458 kb|